Come join the Glassomer team! Small company – big visions. Find out what we can offer you and what we are looking for in our team members.
Join the glass Team
A job at Glassomer is not like any other. As a young company, we are constantly facing exciting new challenges and establishing new processes. If you are not afraid of responsibilities, if you can think out of the box or if you are good at reliably executing a given task a job at Glassomer might be just right for you. Check our job offers below to find out if there is an opprotunity for you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding our job offers.
Values & Benefits
Do you need more reasons to join our workforce?
Working at Glassomer comes with a number of benefits - find them below.
An exciting and challenging work environment
Competitive salary in the start-up scene
An active role in shaping cutting-edge material centered markets
An aspiring, goal-oriented young team with great emphasis on team support
Possibility to take responsibility and to contribute your own ideas.
When you apply, please include a letter of intent, CV, recent grades and recommendations.
JOBS FOR GLASS ENTHUSIASTS
We are always looking for motivated coworkers, who are willing to go the extra mile to make Glassomer a lasting success. Find our latest job opportunities here.
We are looking for a motivated management assistant. Your tasks will be to assist management in the back office. This includes planning business trips and trade fairs, placing orders, assisting with the setup of the production, taking calls, digitalizing paperwork, and operating the ERM system. You should be open to taking on new tasks and be motivated to take initiative yourself.
Activities and Responsibilities
· Planning: business trips, trade fairs
· Ordering and taking calls
· Assisting with the setup of the production and processes
· Digitalizing paperwork
· Operating the ERM System and keeping it up to date
· Degree in Business Administration
· Excellent people skills and initiative are advantageous
· English skills in reading and writing
· You should be willing to learn and take on new tasks
· You should be willing to help wherever you can
· An exciting and challenging work environment
· Competitive salary in the start-up scene
· Employee Incentive Program
· An active role in shaping cutting-edge material centered markets
· An aspiring, goal-oriented young team with great emphasis on team support